Thursday, November 24, 2011

My New Life!

I turned 40 the beginning of this month. I am married to an HSE manager who has been working in Singapore. He came home in September for about 2 weeks....then headed back.

He will be moving to South Korea the middle of December, then come home the middle of January to pick up me and the boys....our two boys, ages 2 and 6.

This will be a new adventure for us. I am a southern girl who has never lived outside of Mississippi! And, I have never flown!

South Korea will be a big change for us. I am praying it will keep me on track.

You see, I am very overweight. I have struggled with my weight since childhood. I have done the diets, watched the shows, done the workout dvd's......but never gotten truly serious about a life change.

This is it! I have to do this! I want to feel better about myself. I want to be beautiful for my husband. I don't want my children to be embarrassed of me. I want to chase my boys!

So, join me on this weight loss....wait...no....life change journey. Hope it will keep me accountable and inspire someone!

So, here we go....some will shop in the morning....I will be working out!

One of my inspirations...Abby Rike. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment